Wednesday, January 04, 2006

3rd Jan Day One of the War

Dear Flabby,

Phew what a day, Good definately triumphed over evil today. Diet wise I had a fantastic day starting with Sultana Bran and a Banana, Lunch was Tuna, lettuce, tomato, beetroot, and alfafa sprouts on wholemean no butter, with a skinny cappuccino, dinner was this super healthy beef stew from the CSIRO book. I am pretty much folling the Diet plan in that book, with only a few changes here and there as needed, I am also still breastfeeding so I need a few more calories in my daily intake then normal. I am TRYING to drink as much water as I can, the hot weather is helping in that department, I am really not a fan of the taste of water, I know I should add some lemon or something.

Exercise wise I went for a 40 min walk followed up by 20 situps, and 30 pushups, YES GIRL PUSHUPS but I have to start somewhere. Even though afterwards I was really really shagged I still felt good, mostly in mind that I had achieved a great first day. I hope I can keep up the good work.

Cheers

No comments: