Monday, January 02, 2006

War is Declared!!

Dear Flabby,
A war is about to waged on this shell I call my body, it is way past due that these flabby bits disappear. How have I got to this point you ask?? Well one, I looked in the mirror, I mean really looked, not just a glance but a deeper look at myself......HOW DID I GET TO THIS POINT??? was the question echoing in my head!!! Yes I had a baby 5 months ago, but I am not using that as an excuse, I was Flabby befor then, WAY before then. Infact I have been Flabby for about the last 10 years, wow that's scary when I say that......Flabby for 10 years!!!!OMG(Oh My God)

Well I have had enough, it's about time to unleash the "inner fat girl" (borrowed from Diet Girl www.dietgirl.org) I am tired of looking for size 20 clothing, I want to buy clothes from a normal store, not just fat girl stores. I no longer want to be the "options plus" girl anymore. Oh how good will it be to walk into a Normal size girl store and KNOW they have my size.

Let the adventure begin, tomorrow is the day the war begins, the war on my body that is, and you will be there with me, every step of the way, the good days and the bad days.............

Let Flabby girls unite, this is all out WAR!!!!

Until tomorrow be well!!!

No comments: