Saturday, January 14, 2006

Validation

Dear Flabby,

Cool, I had my first comment.....you mean people actually read these things, there are so many out there I wasnt sure anything I wrote would ever be read........Thanks for the comment!!! It feels like a validation of sorts I guess.

Well exercise and diet have been going pretty well over the last few days, ALTHOUGH I should have went riding this afternoon but failed to do so and I feel pretty bad, HOWEVER I do have an excuse (dont all slackers??) I have been thinking recently about starting my own business but wasnt sure what sort of business I wanted to start, but today it hit me.........Party Planner!!! for kids birthday parties, so for the rest of the day up till now (1.45am) I have been online researching. So there it is.....my excuse and im stickin to it........hehehe. I will endevour to do either a walk or ride tomorrow I promise!!!

Diet wise I have been pretty strong in my urges to eat crap food, the worst thing I probably had today was 3 cookies so compared to my FGD's (fat girl days)I have improved 10 fold, and I feel better about myself. Even though I have only lost 2kg's I have already lost weight off my face, one chin here I come.

Until next time
Fight the good fight....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you! I stopped blogging mid-January, but I haven't given up on the whole health/fitness front, yet. And I'm going to give the blogging thing another try.

Hope you're doing well too. :) Thanks for posting on my blog, even though I totally missed it until now!!!

We can do it!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

Anonymous said...

I would appreciate more visual materials, to make your blog more attractive, but your writing style really compensates it. But there is always place for improvement