Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Call me a Slacker!!

Dear Flabby,

Diet today was great again, Breakfast: Sultana Bran, Lunch: Toasted Ham Cheese and Tomato with a skinny Cappuccino, and Dinner: Stir-fry Chicken with Broccoli, and Bok Choy with a lil rice. I had a real urge for a softdrink, so I got myself a Diet Ginger Beer.......I swear all diet drinks taste like they have been filtered through a dirty sock, whats up with that??? BUT if thats what I have to do in order to rid the inner fat girl then I am willing to do it.

Now the bad news, I didnt walk today. YES I KNOW IM SLACK.......I had a big no I mean BIG blister on the back of my ankle from yesterday walking in the wrong size shoes, I tried putting on the correct size shoes today and realised I wouldnt get to the end of the street without bursting it so I went back inside in the air con and did some scrapbooking. I hear the words spinning round in my head.......SLACKER SLACKER SLACKER, Tomorrow is another day!!!

Cheers

No comments: